1. Unique fusion of traditional craftsmanship and modern design principles.
2. Use of indigenous materials adds a sense of authenticity and cultural richness.
3. Concrete, wood, and rattan combination creates an interesting visual contrast.
4. Vakr’s Lehar and Namiti tables offer a versatile range of options to suit different aesthetic preferences. 5. The use of durable materials ensures longevity and practicality.
6. The tables’ design language allows them to seamlessly blend into various interior styles.
1. Limited availability outside of Delhi may make it difficult for people residing in other areas to purchase these tables.
2. Concrete material might be prone to cracks or chipping if not handled with care.
3. The combination of wood and rattan may require maintenance and regular cleaning.
4. The intricate designs of the tables might not appeal to those who prefer minimalist aesthetics.
5. Price can be a potential con for those on a tight budget, as craftsmanship and quality materials often come with a higher price tag.
6. Limited information available on the long-term durability and performance of these specific table series.
Delhi’s Vakr design studio combines traditional craftsmanship with modern design in their table series made of concrete, wood, and rattan.