1. May provide an opportunity for new leadership and fresh perspectives in China. 2. Could potentially lead to policy changes or reforms in the country. 3. Opens up possibilities for potential improvements in international relations.
4. Offers a chance for the Chinese government to address any issues that arose during Li Keqiang’s tenure. 5. Allows space for reflection on Li Keqiang’s contributions to China.
1. Loss of an experienced political figure and leader for China.
2. Uncertainty concerning a smooth transition of power and potential political instability.
3. May disrupt ongoing policies and initiatives that Li Keqiang had been working on.
4. Potential impact on global markets and investments due to the changing political landscape.
5. Loss of Li Keqiang’s expertise and knowledge in managing China’s domestic and international affairs.
China’s ex-Premier, Li Keqiang, passed away, as reported by state media on Friday.