– Accomplishing the world’s hardest marathon would be an incredible personal achievement.
– The challenge could provide a strong sense of accomplishment and boost self-confidence.
– Balancing a demanding job with marathon training can improve time management and discipline.
– The combination of work and training could help develop mental resilience and determination.
– Conquering such a difficult marathon could inspire and motivate others facing similar challenges.
– Working 80-hour weeks leaves limited time for rest, recovery, and adequate marathon training.
– Lack of sufficient rest and recovery may lead to increased risk of injuries and burnout.
– With limited time, it may be challenging to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
– Juggling such intense commitments could negatively affect overall well-being and quality of life.
– The pressure to achieve high results in both work and marathon training may increase stress levels.
This VC, who works 80-hour weeks, has created a training plan for the World Marathon Challenge. It consists of an effective system for accomplishing tasks and a strict determination to not give up easily.