1. The beta patch allows players to try out the game’s new updates and improvements.
2. The inclusion of Nvidia’s DLSS 3 upscaling technology can enhance the visual experience.
3. It shows that the developers are actively addressing and fixing the issues that occurred during the shaky launch.
1. Some players may have to wait for the support of AMD FSR3 tech in a future update, which could be disappointing for AMD users.
2. The effectiveness of the patch in fully resolving the game’s shaky launch remains uncertain until players have tested it.
3. Beta patches can sometimes introduce new bugs or issues that weren’t present before.
Starfield PC players will soon have the opportunity to participate in the Steam beta program. This update will introduce support for Nvidia’s DLSS 3 upscaling technology. However, AMD FSR3 tech support will be implemented in a future update.