– Convenient access to your computer from anywhere in the world. – Ability to retrieve important files and documents remotely.
– Option to troubleshoot and fix issues on your computer without physically being present. – Great for remote workers or those who travel frequently.
– Can save time and effort by not having to commute to your computer’s location.
– Requires a stable internet connection for reliable access.
– Vulnerable to hacking or unauthorized access if security measures are not properly implemented. – Graphic-intensive tasks may suffer from lag or decreased performance.
– Limited control over physical aspects of your computer, such as power on/off or hardware upgrades. – May entail additional costs for remote access software or services.
Stay connected to your computer, even when you’re not physically present.