– Smaller game size may lead to a more focused and cohesive experience. – It can result in a more polished product with fewer bugs and glitches. – Easier to manage and balance gameplay mechanics.
– It may allow players to fully explore and engage with each location without feeling overwhelmed. – Development time and costs may be reduced.
– Less content and exploration opportunities for players.
– Limited variety in planetary landscapes and features.
– Reduced replayability potential.
– Some players may prefer a massive and sprawling galaxy to explore. – Potential disappointment for those expecting a vast and expansive game.
While navigating the immense galaxy of Starfield, with its countless planets, you might have occasionally felt overwhelmed by the sheer size and myriad of possible destinations. The game’s developers seem to acknowledge this potential issue.