– Asia’s market rebound shows that there is some resilience in the market.
– The rebound could lead to some positive momentum and potentially attract more investors.
– The bounce from a one year low in Australia stocks indicates a possible turning point for the market.
– The sudden passing of Former China Premier Li Keqiang is a significant event that could overshadow the market rebound.
– The loss of a prominent Chinese leader may create uncertainty in the region and impact market sentiment.
– It remains to be seen whether the rebound is sustainable or just a temporary recovery.
Asia Pacific markets recovered on Friday, as Australia stocks aimed to bounce back from their previous session’s one-year low.