– Potential changes in captaincy can bring a fresh perspective to the team.
– Evaluating Babar Azam’s captaincy allows PCB to reassess the team’s strategies and performance.
– If a change is made, it could provide an opportunity for a new captain to emerge and showcase their leadership skills.
– Frequent changes in captaincy may create instability within the team.
– Removing Babar Azam as captain might affect his confidence and performance as a player.
– It may take time for the new captain to establish their authority and gel with the team.
Cricket News: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is contemplating replacing captain Babar Azam due to the team’s declining performance in the World Cup.