– Biden’s efforts to address the border crisis may bring about some positive changes and solutions.
– Increased focus and attention on the border crisis may lead to improved policies and resources.
– Addressing the issue could potentially help mitigate the humanitarian challenges faced by migrants.
– Biden’s inability to escape Trump’s shadow may hinder his ability to make significant progress on the border crisis.
– Rampant deportation and wall expansion can be seen as contradictory to Biden’s campaign promises and disappoint his supporters.
– Escalating tensions and polarizing the issue further may hinder constructive dialogue and collaboration on finding long-term solutions.
Amidst the discontent of his followers, the US president intensifies deportations and extends the border wall.