– Bill Maher has a large and dedicated audience.
– Being the ratings king of HBO implies that he has a significant number of viewers.
– Having a large television audience can contribute to Maher’s influence and relevance in the entertainment industry.
– Comparing audience size to an entire state’s population can be misleading and not a meaningful metric.
– Losing viewers during a strike suggests that not all viewers are loyal or committed to the show.
– Being the ratings king of HBO doesn’t necessarily equate to having a massive audience compared to other television shows on different networks.
During the strike, Maher saw a decline of 200,000 viewers. However, he remains the highest-rated show on HBO.