– Decreases the amount of spam emails reaching Gmail users’ inboxes – Helps improve the overall email experience for Gmail users – Enables better email deliverability for legitimate bulk senders – Increases trust and confidence in Gmail as a secure email platform
– May impose additional requirements and complexities on legitimate bulk senders
– Could potentially lead to some legitimate emails being mistakenly flagged or filtered as spam
– Might require bulk senders to invest more time and resources to meet the new requirements
– Potentially adds another layer of red tape and bureaucracy for businesses and organizations using bulk email campaigns
Google has implemented strict standards for bulk email senders to Gmail addresses, ensuring spammers can’t keep up with their new requirements.