– Enhances appearance: The portrait touch-up mode can improve your overall appearance on video calls, making you look more polished and presentable.
– Boosts confidence: It allows users to feel more confident by helping them put their best face forward during video meetings.
– Professionalism: The touch-up feature adds a professional touch to your video calls, ensuring that you maintain a certain level of image quality.
– Saves time: Instead of worrying about your physical appearance before a meeting, you can rely on the touch-up mode to quickly fix any imperfections.
– Unrealistic representation: The touch-up mode can give a false impression of what you actually look like, leading to potential disappointment or confusion when meeting someone in person.
– Lack of authenticity: Some may argue that the touch-up feature contributes to a culture of appearance obsession, where authenticity is overshadowed by a digitally enhanced version of oneself.
– Limited customization: Users may find that the touch-up mode doesn’t cater to their specific needs or preferences, resulting in a generic and uniform appearance for everyone.
– Performance limitations: Depending on your device or internet connection, the portrait touch-up feature may not work smoothly, causing occasional lags or glitchy visuals.
Introducing Google Meet’s latest addition – a virtual makeover exclusively for Workspace users. Say hello to the new portrait touch-up feature, ensuring you look your best during your video calls.