Pros of investing in GIFT Nifty for stock market traders:
1. Potential for high returns given the positive movement of Sensex and Nifty 50. 2. Diversification available through index investing.
3. Lower costs compared to actively managed funds.
4. Ability to invest in the top 50 Indian companies.
Cons of investing in GIFT Nifty for stock market traders:
1. Market volatility can affect the performance of the index. 2. Lack of control over individual stock selection.
3. Limited exposure to other sectors or smaller companies.
4. Risk of potential losses if the market experiences a downturn.
Sensex ended the day with a gain of 634.65 points, or 1.01%, reaching a closing value of 63,789.80. The NSE Nifty 50 also experienced an upward movement, closing 190 points or 1.01% higher at 19,047.25.