1. Israel’s argument for the war escalation might be based on the need for self-defense and protection of its citizens.
2. This action could be seen as a way to deter Hamas from launching further attacks against Israel. 3. It could potentially weaken Hamas’s military capabilities and infrastructure.
4. It might send a message that Israel strongly opposes any acts of aggression or harm towards its people.
1. The civilian targeting in Gaza is condemned by Arab nations, which raises concerns about human rights violations.
2. The escalation of the conflict could result in a further loss of innocent lives and exacerbate tensions in the region.
3. It might hinder any possibilities for peaceful negotiations and a long-term resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
4. The raid and preparations for combat may lead to an escalation of violence and further destabilization of the situation.
The Israel Defense Forces conducted an overnight raid in northern Gaza, stating it was to prepare for future combat stages.