1. Potential advancements in solar research and technology.
2. Opportunity to study the Sun’s corona and magnetic field. 3. Enhancing our understanding of space weather and its impact on Earth. 4. Potential contributions to global scientific knowledge.
5. Boosting India’s reputation as a leader in space exploration. 6. Potential economic benefits through collaboration and technology transfer. 7. Inspiring the next generation to pursue careers in science and technology.
1. Uncertainties and risks associated with the mission.
2. Cost and resource allocation could be a concern.
3. Possibility of technical glitches or failures.
4. Limited scope for immediate practical applications.
5. Potential environmental impact of space debris.
6. Possibility of geopolitical tensions arising from the mission. 7. Prioritizing this mission over other pressing national needs.
India embarks on a monumental journey with the Aditya-L1 mission. Learn more about this significant milestone in brief.