– Promotes a strong work ethic and commitment to one’s job
– Can enhance productivity and efficiency
– Provides opportunities for career advancement
– Fosters dedication and discipline
– May lead to financial stability and success
– Increased risk of burnout and mental health issues
– Neglects work-life balance and personal relationships
– Limits time for other important activities and self-care
– Can generate stress and physical health problems
– May create unrealistic expectations for work hours
Please note that the impact of Narayana Murthy’s advice on heart attacks among young people is speculative and not proven.
In a detailed post on X (formerly Twitter), Dr. Deepak Krishnamurthy highlighted the time allocation of an average professional’s day, categorizing it into work and other commitments.