1. On-device generative AI could lead to faster and more efficient processing of AI tasks on Android phones.
2. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 could potentially enhance user experiences with improved AI-driven features. 3. The AI Engine supporting multi… (sentence incomplete)
1. The actual effectiveness and performance of on-device generative AI in Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 would need to be thoroughly tested and validated.
2. Availability of apps and software that fully utilize the capabilities of on-device generative AI might be limited initially.
3. The implementation of AI technology in mobile chipsets may raise concerns about privacy and data security.
During the annual Snapdragon Summit, Qualcomm unveiled its latest mobile chipset – the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3. One of the major upgrades is the inclusion of on-device generative AI, similar to Google’s Tensor G3. This chipset’s AI Engine also offers multi…