– Shakib Al Hasan gets to continue playing cricket, which he loves. – Playing in Sri Lanka will provide him with valuable experience. – He can showcase his talent and skills to a new audience.
– If he performs well, it could open up opportunities for future contracts and endorsements.
– There is a potential risk to his safety if the threats turn out to be true. – The safety concerns may affect his concentration and performance on the field.
– It could create anxiety and stress for Shakib, impacting his overall well-being.
– The negative experience might discourage him from playing in Sri Lanka in the future.
Trevin Mathews, Angelo’s brother, cautioned Shakib about potential stone-throwing from Sri Lankan fans if he chose to compete there.