– Allowing aid into Gaza can help alleviate the humanitarian crisis and provide much-needed assistance to the people.
– Suspending conflict temporarily can potentially lead to a decrease in violence and casualties, providing a respite for the affected areas.
– It offers an opportunity for diplomatic negotiations and peace talks to find a long-term solution.
– International assistance can be mobilized more effectively during a period of ceasefire, ensuring aid reaches those in need.
– Suspending conflict may only be a temporary solution and does not address the underlying issues causing the Israel-Hamas conflict.
– There is a risk that suspending the conflict could be seen as a capitulation, emboldening extremist factions and undermining future negotiations.
– Maintaining a ceasefire requires cooperation and trust from both parties, which can be fragile and easily broken.
– Suspending conflict might not address the root causes of the conflict, and without a comprehensive resolution, tensions may escalate again in the future.
Stay updated with the latest developments in the Israel-Hamas war in the Middle-East. Follow our live updates for real-time news.