1. Increased battery size allows for longer electric-only driving range. 2. Improved fuel efficiency due to enhanced hybrid system.
3. Lower emissions and environmental impact compared to conventional vehicles.
4. Reliable and reputable brand – Toyota has a strong track record in hybrid technology. 5. Generous standard features and advanced safety technology. 6. Potential for significant savings on fuel costs over time.
1. Limited charging infrastructure may affect convenience of plug-in hybrid ownership. 2. Higher upfront cost compared to non-hybrid vehicles.
3. Less cargo space due to battery placement.
4. Potential for reduced performance compared to non-hybrid counterparts.
5. Advanced technology may require more maintenance and specialized repair skills. 6. Styling may not appeal to everyone’s taste.
Note: The following lists are provided based on general knowledge. Detailed specifications and firsthand experience can provide more accurate evaluation of the vehicle.
Toyota has made a helpful enhancement by increasing the battery pack size.