– The thief’s cash out could potentially lead to a significant financial gain.
– Taking advantage of the trial’s distraction may increase their chances of getting away with the crime.
– The stolen cryptocurrency could be converted into physical assets, providing the thief with tangible wealth.
– Cashing out during the trial draws attention to the theft, increasing the likelihood of being caught.
– The ever-changing nature of cryptocurrency markets poses a risk, as prices may unexpectedly drop during the cash-out process.
– The thief’s actions may further damage the reputation of the FTX exchange and impact its users’ trust.
In a high-profile court case, the founder of FTX, Sam Bankman-Fried, is on trial while a daring thief attempts to cash out over $470 million in cryptocurrency stolen during the exchange’s crash.