1. Heightened security measures can help in preventing future attacks and ensure the safety of military personnel.
2. Increase in security protocols can act as a deterrent for potential terrorists, making it harder for them to carry out attacks.
3. Strengthened security measures can instill confidence among the public and help restore a sense of security.
4. Improved security can lead to better intelligence gathering and information sharing between law enforcement agencies.
5. The wake-up call provided by the attack can serve as a catalyst for evaluating and improving existing security mechanisms.
6. Rigorous security measures can potentially disrupt terror networks and thwart their plans.
1. Implementing tougher security measures can be challenging due to financial and logistical constraints.
2. There is a risk of overreach and encroachment on civil liberties if security measures become excessively stringent.
3. There is no guarantee that tougher security measures will completely eliminate the possibility of future attacks.
4. Heightened security measures may not address the root causes of terrorism and might be seen as mere reactionary responses.
5. Increased security can lead to a sense of paranoia and fear among the population, affecting normal day-to-day activities.
6. The cost of implementing and maintaining heightened security measures might divert resources from other important sectors.
Please note that the decision to write these lists is solely based on the content provided, and they are not influenced by personal opinions or beliefs.
In a recent terror attack in Mianwali, Pakistan, a Pakistani Airforce training base was infiltrated by six militants. Tragically, three militants were killed during the incident. The attack resulted in damage to three aircraft and a fuelling tanker.