1. Flexibility in schedule and location.
2. Potential for higher income compared to traditional employment. 3. Opportunity to work on diverse projects and expand skills. 4. Chance to be your own boss and make independent decisions. 5. Possibility of building a strong professional network.
1. Instability in income, particularly during periods of low demand. 2. Constant need to find new clients and projects.
3. Uncertainty about future work and job security.
4. Lack of benefits such as health insurance or paid time off. 5. Additional responsibility for managing finances and business operations.
In the fast-paced world of web design, adaptation is key. How can freelance web designers handle the unpredictability? Discover tips and tricks on Speckyboy Design Magazine.