– The new system has the potential to be a game-changer for performance marketing campaigns. – It can bring new strategic insights and approaches to marketing.
– It acknowledges that targeting only interested people may not be sufficient anymore, leading to a broader reach.
– It opens up opportunities to tap into untapped markets and expand customer base.
– By incorporating a wider audience, it can potentially increase conversion rates and drive more sales.
– There is no guarantee that the new system will be a game-changer; it might not live up to expectations. – Implementing a new system can be complex and time-consuming. – It may require additional resources and investment to adapt to the changes.
– Expanding the target audience might lead to less focus on the core interested customers.
– There is a risk of diluting the marketing message or losing relevance to the target audience.
Please note that these lists are based on general considerations and assumptions. The specific impact of the new system on performance marketing campaigns may vary depending on various factors.
Performance 5, a strategic insight, challenges the notion that targeting only interested individuals in marketing is sufficient.