1. Opportunity for potential profits through strategic investments. 2. Access to a wide range of investment options.
3. Possibility of capital appreciation from successful stock picks. 4. Ability to hedge against inflation.
5. Potential for diversification of investment portfolio.
1. Volatility and uncertainty in the stock market.
2. Risk of financial loss from poor investment decisions.
3. Dependency on external factors that can impact market trends. 4. Difficulty in accurately predicting short-term market movements.
5. Possibility of market manipulation and insider trading impacting stock prices.
The Indian benchmark index, Gift Nifty, started on a negative note today. It was trading at around 19,462 levels, slightly lower than the previous close of 19,484 for Nifty futures.