Pros of quitting your high-paying job for the sake of your mental health: 1. Improved well-being and reduced stress levels.
2. Opportunity to prioritize self-care and focus on mental healing. 3. Potential for a healthier work-life balance.
4. Greater peace of mind and reduced risk of burnout.
5. Increased chances of finding a career path that aligns better with your passions and values.
Cons of quitting your high-paying job for the sake of your mental health: 1. Potential financial instability in the short term.
2. The need to reassess and potentially adjust your lifestyle.
3. Possible challenges in finding a new job that fulfills your financial needs and supports your mental health.
4. Uncertainty about the future and potential pressure to prove your decision to others.
5. Possibility of feeling guilty or questioning your decision during moments of financial strain.
Eric Yu, once a Meta software engineer, courageously departed his lucrative profession due to the relentless struggles he faced with anxiety and panic attacks. However, he persevered and discovered triumph beyond the realm of technology.