1. Excitement surrounding new product releases always generates buzz and anticipation.
2. The M3 iMac and MacBooks are expected to offer improved performance and speed.
3. Apple events often showcase innovative technologies and advancements in design.
4. The event allows Apple enthusiasts and fans to stay updated on the latest developments in the Mac lineup.
1. The timing of the event at 5 am PT may not be convenient for everyone.
2. There is a possibility of overly high expectations for the M3 chip, which may lead to disappointment if it doesn’t meet them.
3. Pricing and availability details may not be fully disclosed during the event, leaving customers in suspense.
4. Some people might not be interested in Mac-related news and find the event irrelevant.
Apple shared an invite for a “Scary fast” online event happening at 5 am PT on October 30. It seems to be focused on Mac and possibly a release of the M3 chip.