1. Helps regulate body temperature during sleep.
2. Can be a symptom of an underlying medical condition, leading to early detection and treatment. 3. May provide temporary relief from congestion or stuffiness. 4. Can help detoxify the body through increased perspiration. 5. Could contribute to weight loss due to increased calorie burn.
1. Disrupts sleep, leading to fatigue and reduced productivity. 2. Can stain sheets and clothing, resulting in additional laundry. 3. May cause discomfort and skin irritation.
4. Can be embarrassing and socially inconvenient.
5. Night sweats without apparent cause might indicate an underlying health issue that requires medical attention.
Night sweats can be both uncomfortable and disruptive to sleep. Understanding the causes and finding ways to manage symptoms is essential.