1. Massive profit surge indicates strong financial performance for Maruti Suzuki. 2. New SUV rollouts attract customers and contribute to increased sales.
3. Discounts for low-end car models make the vehicles more affordable for potential buyers.
4. Boost in profits signifies a positive market response to Maruti Suzuki’s offerings.
1. The profit surge may be temporary and not sustainable in the long run.
2. Heavy reliance on SUV rollouts could cause vulnerability to market shifts and changing customer preferences. 3. Discounts for low-end car models may lower profit margins for Maruti Suzuki.
4. The impact of other factors, such as economic conditions or competition, on the profit surge is not fully explored.
According to auto analysts, the substantial increase in sales during the second quarter can be attributed to the introduction of new SUV models and attractive discounts on low-end car models.