Pros of Li Keqiang’s death at age 68 on China and its political landscape:
1. Opportunity for a new leader to bring fresh perspective and ideas to the government. 2. Potential for political reforms and policy changes under new leadership.
3. Possibility of increased transparency and accountability within the Chinese political system.
Cons of Li Keqiang’s death at age 68 on China and its political landscape:
1. Loss of an experienced politician and leader who had previously served as the Premier of China.
2. Period of political instability and uncertainty during the transition of power.
3. Disruption of ongoing policies and initiatives that Li Keqiang may have been working on.
Please note that the impact of Li Keqiang’s death on China and its political landscape is a complex subject, and these lists are not exhaustive.
Former Chinese Premier, Li Keqiang, sadly passed away due to a sudden heart attack, as reported by state media. Li had resigned from his position a mere nine months ago.