Pros for starting Tyler Lockett:
1. Lockett has proven to be a reliable target for the Seahawks in previous seasons. 2. He may have built a good rapport with his quarterback by Week 10, 2023. 3. Lockett might have a favorable matchup against a weaker defense.
Cons for starting Tyler Lockett:
1. There’s always a chance for an off day or injury, which could hinder Lockett’s performance.
2. The Seahawks’ offensive strategy might change, affecting Lockett’s target share. 3. Other wide receivers on the Seahawks’ roster could compete for targets.
Pros for sitting Trevor Lawrence:
1. Lawrence might be facing a strong defensive unit that could limit his fantasy production. 2. There could be concerns about his overall performance up to Week 10, 2023.
3. Other quarterbacks might have better matchups, making them more attractive options.
Cons for sitting Trevor Lawrence:
1. Lawrence has the potential to improve and showcase his talent as the season progresses.
2. The Jaguars might rely heavily on his arm, leading to increased fantasy opportunities.
3. It’s possible that Lawrence could have a breakout game, exceeding expectations.
(Note: The information provided is hypothetical and based on the future, as mentioned in the user’s request.)
Get ready for Week 10 of Fantasy football with SportsLine’s computer model. Find projections, rankings, and start-sit advice from the experts.