1. Animal Crossing: New Horizons – A peaceful and non-competitive game that allows kids to create their own virtual world.
2. Pokémon Sword/Shield – A kid-friendly RPG game filled with cute creatures to collect and train.
3. Splatoon 2 – A colorful and exciting multiplayer game that lets kids engage in fun and safe team battles.
4. Minecraft – A creative sandbox game where kids can build and explore their own imaginative worlds.
5. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – A multiplayer fighting game that features a variety of beloved characters from different Nintendo franchises.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – While it’s a fantastic game, it may be too complex and challenging for younger kids.
2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses – The game’s strategic RPG elements might be too advanced for little kids.
3. Luigi’s Mansion 3 – Though it’s not Mario, it still involves ghosts and spooky elements, which may not be suitable for very young children.
4. Arms – A competitive fighting game that might be too fast-paced and difficult for little kids to fully enjoy.
5. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – The game’s complex storyline and mechanics may be overwhelming for young children.
Note: The omission of Mario games is mentioned in the user’s request, so it is reflected in the lists.
In 2023, a popular kids’ movie dominated the theaters before Barbie made her debut. This animated flick was inspired by a video game featuring a plumber, a primate dealing with parental concerns, and a colossal fire-breathing turtle singing about peaches. Find out more about this captivating film…