– Starting running backs with favorable match-ups can yield high fantasy points.
– Identifying breakout running backs with potential can lead to unexpected success.
– Starting running backs who have been consistent throughout the season increases the chances of scoring well.
– Having a clear understanding of the health and workload of running backs helps in making informed decisions.
– Starting running backs who receive a significant number of targets in the passing game provides additional fantasy value.
– It’s challenging to predict the performance of running backs on a weekly basis.
– Injuries can occur during games, leaving fantasy owners with a player who provides zero value.
– Some running backs may not receive enough touches or goal-line opportunities, limiting their fantasy potential.
– Poor weather conditions or unfavorable game scripts can impact running backs’ production.
– Unexpected benchings or limited snaps for running backs can be frustrating and lead to disappointing results.
Sports Illustrated presents “Start ’Em, Sit ’Em Running Backs” for Week 10 of Fantasy Football. Get expert advice on which running backs to start and which ones to bench.