Pros of Glenn Maxwell taking 40 balls to get off the mark:
1. Gave him time to settle in and assess the conditions.
2. Allowed him to build a solid foundation for his innings.
3. Increased the chances of him staying at the crease for a longer period. 4. Gave other batsmen an opportunity to score freely at the other end.
Cons of Glenn Maxwell taking 40 balls to get off the mark:
1. Put pressure on the team’s overall run rate.
2. Missed out on scoring potential runs during the initial phase. 3. Provided the opposition with a chance to apply more pressure. 4. Could have impacted the team’s overall momentum in the match.
Pros of Director Comey saying the probe into last year’s US election will assess if crimes were committed: 1. Helps ensure the integrity of the election process.
2. Allows for a thorough investigation into potential illegal activities. 3. Brings transparency to the electoral system.
4. Provides an opportunity to hold individuals accountable if any criminal activities are discovered.
Cons of Director Comey saying the probe into last year’s US election will assess if crimes were committed:
1. May prolong the investigation process, leading to delays in addressing other important issues. 2. Can create political divisions and controversies.
3. May consume significant resources and taxpayer money.
4. Could potentially fuel suspicions and mistrust among the public.
Director Comey has announced that the investigation into the 2020 US election will examine potential criminal activity.