1. The appearance before the probe agency allows Arvind Kejriwal to present his side of the story.
2. It provides an opportunity for the enforcement agency to gather more information and evidence.
3. The arrest, if it happens, can serve as a deterrent for potential perpetrators in similar cases.
1. The appearance raises speculation and adds uncertainty to the situation.
2. The potential arrest could hamper Arvind Kejriwal’s political career and influence the reputation of the Aam Aadmi Party.
3. It may divert attention from other important political and social issues in Delhi.
Arvind Kejriwal, Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party chief, has been summoned by the Enforcement Directorate today at 11 am regarding the alleged liquor policy scam. There are concerns that he could be arrested, as claimed by AAP.